Monday, November 2, 2009

November begins

Oops, I missed yesterday. I have noticed that my blog entries had been more numerous, so aspired that perhaps I would write every day in the month of November. Oh well. Maybe almost every day. Perhaps the month of December I will be that much better at this, so therefore will be writing something meaningful every day.

Or maybe not.

So far not inspired tonight. Perhaps it is because I am battling a cold. Perhaps because I am distracted by a friend on FB. Perhaps because I worked today and am tired. Yes, you heard me correct, I worked today. Just a short-term thing, but right up my alley. I am back to the land of messy messy painting and solving all the problems of the universe over a cup of joe and a paint brush. Art therapy began today and will last for 3-4 weeks, maybe longer if I am lucky. I don't get paid well, but I do get paid to help create nifty, crafty, colouful pieces. Yeah for me. Especially as it is only 2 days a week. Perfect!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the painting gig!

    And good luck on your quest to become a daily blogger. I know the challenges that come with that aspiration. Some days, there just doesn't seem to be any words worth putting down, right? But, I have found that the more I flex those mental muscles, the more cooperative they seem to get. Not that everything I write is revolutionary or totally insightful...but they're *my* words, and they're kind of doing what I tell them. It's a start. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails