Saturday, February 6, 2010

Saturday Sign

   I am tired tonight. It was a reasonably pleasant day, despite T sagging at lunch time. I thought for sure that plans would get cancelled again, but she rallied for the birthday party. Nothing like a group of 2-5 year olds screaming and laughing in a gymnasium to steal the last of your energy, but miraculously super-charging them. Many smiles abounded though, so all is well.
   Now I sit in front of a fire and will it to bring me some warmth. Quiet night in (aren't most nights?) in store. Time for children to retire for the evening, so I can crash too. Be well. Perhaps I will find more wisdom tomorrow. Tonight I have little to offer. As a fellow blogger and I noted, is it worthwhile to write when you have little to say? You tell me. What do you like here and what makes you turn aside? What more could I add? What should I let slide? Looking for some input from all you lovelies out in blogland. Give me a sign!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure if you've checked follow up comments to my post on this topic, but one girl (Kala, she of the magnificent photos) very wisely said something along the lines of how it is crazy to expect to be entertaining or entertained every day (How true!), but that the creative process was just as important as the end result.

    So, yep...there are days where we seemingly have little to say. But we try. Moments of brilliance sneak through sometimes, moments that would never be realized if we didn't make the effort. I was working on a post today, but my heart wasn't in it. I started it, parked it, reread it...blah. I ended up deleting it, thinking that perhaps nothing was on tap...but pushed on, and eventually found myself working through something completely different. I bet that has happened to you sometimes too! Anyway, I'll stop dominating your comments now, I'm interested in what others offer you on this subject as well! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails