Saturday, February 27, 2010

Snow, don't stop us now!

   As the snow blows outside, I keep busy inside tidying. We have visitors coming this afternoon that we have not seen in a while. My sister and niece are going to pay us a visit. Yippee! They are coming down as they heard a little girl had a birthday this past week. They don't want to miss out on all the celebrations, so are coming for the party tomorrow. We are going to descend upon the children's museum for some princesses to show off their royal flare. It shall be a gala affair, to be sure.
   Today though, we have some other activities to put a smile on our faces. Merry Christmas to us, we are going to Disney on Ice. Back when the snow was more welcome, we were given tickets to go see this magical show and the day has arrived. I will have to allow a few extra minutes to brush off the vehicle and probably a few more for slow going roads, but we will be there with smiles on. My girlies are dressed to the nines in their finest princess attire. I have been told that I need to toes the line and must dress the part of princess too. So excuse me my friends, but I must get beautiful. Disney waits for no one...

3 comments:

  1. Ha! That's awesome. Hope you guys have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you all had a good time! I wish we had gotten tickets... although then we may not have been able to go away! Hmmmm... decisions! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a great afternoon. I don't think the kids blinked while watching Cinderella and Mulan, Snow White and Aladdin all whirling and spinning around the ice. They are great at live performances. My youngest loves to clap, so glory was hers as she clapped along to the music. Fireworks were met with awed "That's loud!" and wide eyes. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails