Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday Fun

   I have read a few blogs that have much fun with days of the week. There are Project Mondays and Free-for-all Fridays over at Notions and Threads. Tree Huggin Tuesdays and Feature Fridays grace the pages of Hip Mountain Mama. My good friend Is That a Promise of a Threat? even discovered Friday Follow at One 2 Try. They are all so inspiring, but my Fridays never look like that. Typically on Friday we are lucky if we are dressed by lunch time.


This is what my living room looked like this morning.

This was it last Friday around 10:30 am.

   Today, if I can tear myself away from the computer, we are inspired and out the door early. I leave behind the ghost fort that the girls created this morning and take to the road. We are off to Grandma's house to wreak havoc on her world. She started it with the temptation of crab legs. unnnnhhhhh, yum! So I applaud all of you who are crafty and creative, but Friday I am in love with Chaos.  And the road calls, so carry on...

7 comments:

  1. Happy Friday Follow! I am your newest fan!
    Stop by some time!
    http://blogginmommadrama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visting Lara. it looks like your little bundle is heaped in happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just absolutely Grand. Period. It's a picture of LIFE. Just grand. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your blog on Friday Follow! Have a great week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the Friday Follow. Following you back. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there! I'm a new follower from Friday Follow. Hope to see you around my blog sometime! And please feel free to check out my most current giveaway for 1 of 3 Xbox 360 games :).
    Take Care.
    -Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! I'm still hopping around from Friday Follow (Yes, I realize it's Tuesday-LOL-I have 4 Kiddos-you have to hop when you can) and I am your newest follower. I'd love for you to come follow mine! Have a great week!

    Bridgette Groschen
    The Groschen Goblins
    http://www.groschengoblins.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails