Saturday, June 12, 2010

Art Show in the Village Today!

Art Show in the Village Today!
~~~
Here's hoping that the fore-casted rain passes us by. Acme Animal has a booth set up in Wortley Village for the Art in the Village show today. Thunderstorms and high humidity are projected for later this afternoon, but hopefully sunshine will reign until people have been able to enjoy the talent of the artist's community in my neck of the woods. I won't have paint on my hands today, but maybe some green will rub into my friends hands. I shall be joining the Acme gang as soon as the babysitter shows up. Happy  6WS Saturday!

11 comments:

  1. hope you have a blast and the weather holds out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed! Have a nice weekend Brian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your art show!
    I hope the weather is not too bad.
    Make the best of today!

    Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would enjoy that , have fun !!

    Happy 6WS
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you a SPECTACULAR day, dear lady!

    *my fingers and toes crossed so that the rain holds out.

    Have fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have lots of fun!
    suchakingdom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well humidity was a bit of a killer, but the rain managed to hold out. Could have had better sales, but I enjoyed my day. Thanks all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My parents drove out to my place today, said it was about 10 degrees cooler here than out your way. We had rain most of the day, too. So it could have been worse! Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey you! Enjoy your visit with an old friend today!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope the weather cooperated for you! We sang in a Street Festival last week, and they were calling for a nasty day but instead we had beautiful sunshine and a good breeze. Couldn't have been better. Hope you had a similar experience!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails