Saturday, June 26, 2010

Garage Sale Today!

Not enough sales to equal Beer  :-(


***

I would whine, but really I am just happy to get stuff out of my house. Once it is in the driveway, the rule is it does NOT go back in the house. Kijiji is where the desk will hopefully disappear to, but Goodwill welcomed our beautiful seconds with open arms. Someone will re-purpose and give those errant stuffies and stools good homes I am sure. For some lucky visitors there were great deals to be had. You other cheap buggers out there drive me nuts, but it is done for another year. Now I have a smidgen more space to add more NEW beautiful junk of my own. Happy Saturday!

6 comments:

  1. The beautiful new junk is the best part of all that! I love beautiful junk!
    suchakingdom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipeee!

    So glad to hear you were able to make room for more beautiful junk.

    "You other cheap buggers out there drive me nuts."

    Ha, that made me laugh because I know what you mean. I once had a garage sale and everyone expected all the price stickers to say 50 cents. EXCUSE ME, PEOPLE?!?!

    Hope you were able to get at least one beer out of your hard efforts.

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend, dear lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you had a good weekend anyway...just getting back from vacay...thought i would pop in to say hi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a firm believer that letting possessions go opens up life to much better things. Sometimes I hold on, but it's always an improvement when things are set free.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I should be rid of a pile of things as well. Thanks for playing 6WS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not enough sales for beer?... now that is sad :0(

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails