Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tomorrow just got closer


I am gleeful and dancing
with chest full of song
for today holds Today
and that cannot be wrong.

Life holds old shadows,
but their crispness is spent
faded to warmth
that I never would've lent.

The sparkle of present
lends half-measure to now
tomorrow just got closer
I do not know how.

With calm as a guide
and peace in my soul
it seems I survived
with life to extol.
 ~~~
Smiles.
May today offer you a blessing. 
I got some from friends.
Thanks.

6 comments:

  1. enjoy those blessings...and thank you for yours...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely...blessings are wonderful, enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. u r blessed,
    blessings for you and for everyone around you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. many blessings to you too, thank you for the smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Silly little old me doing a happy dance in my living room just because...

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww, plenty of times, i feel this way too!
    and don't feel silly for dancing in your living room, just because...
    (we all do it! hahaha)
    and if more people danced or smiled or laughed just because...the world would be a happier place...thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails