Monday, July 26, 2010

Mystery Visitor

Hmmm, a mystery visitor...

I went away,
but for an hour
While gone to foray
for canning power.

Upon return I
looked down to see
that someone had been
to visit me.

Settled on
my little chair
sat a bag 
to cool my fare.

with plates and forks,
napkins and knives.
Even some Vex
for party to en-live.

Alas, no note;
No scribbled scribe
for me to know
whose thanks I describe.

So cheers to you
my mystery friend
A picnicing we'll go and
your presence heart lend.

thank you stranger

6 comments:

  1. OMG, how cool is that?

    Ooooo...I wonder who your mystery visitor was?!?

    Well, whoever it was, you're right....

    "thank you stranger"

    Happy Monday, dear lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a guess, but it has not been confirmed yet. Loving the mystery of the thing! Happy Monday to you too Ron
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool! What a great way to start off the week. :)
    -C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, where is your neighborhood so I can find me that mysetry visitor too. Sweet little fairy. Sweet poem.

    And I am at a BIG screen computer at the library and very much enjoying the panorama of your site beach background! Thank you.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://itistimetothinkformyself.blogspot.com/2010/07/pick-one-or-two-to-share-follow-rule-no.html

    awards from friends,
    pick 1 or 2 you like,
    never meant to overlook anyone,
    but I feel myself boring by doing this all the time...
    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails