Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sitting in a Corner

Funny girl
Strange girl
  sitting in a corner

Searching eyes
Seeking eyes
  looking  for the one

Dress me up
Dress me down
Today's occupation
furrows a frown.

I pushes out.
She's holding back.
I seek heaven.
She'll cut no slack.

Errant wandering path
with disbelief's gaze.
I'm questioning how
to navigate this maze.

Desperate hope
for tomorrow's dream;
dreams of sunshine, alas
cloudy hopes 't would seem.

Faith
Warm faith
  tucks me in at night

One
I am the one;
  chills that give me fright

Funny girl
Strange girl
  sitting in the corner

Searching eyes
Seeking eyes
  looking for anyone

9 comments:

  1. me
    sitting in the far corner
    frantically waving
    with both arms
    hello!

    smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd rather be a funny girl, strange girl than just about anything else. Is that weird?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good!! I feel like the strange girl sitting in the corner..

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, THERE you are Brian! Geez, i've been waiting for your smiling face all day. Thanks
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thinking "The Breakfast Club" and I always like the strange girl (Allison) best. Does that say something about us C? Yes, individuals :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes the rest of the world looks so put-together and normal, and I wonder how the hell I can ever fit into that mold. I guess that is many people's imperception's though. Here, here to us strange girls Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always think it's our differences that makes us special. I've never been one to run with the pack...so being "strange" is comfy to me. I really enjoyed this, kkrige!

    ReplyDelete
  8. And the observers are usually the bright ones, just learning the rules-- nice write!

    ReplyDelete
  9. * Well, it seems as if I have found me a whole pack of strange folk. I am feeling pretty blessed by that. You all make me smile. Thanks Talon

    * Just looking for the spot where I might fit, but I think I do already, I just miss it sometimes MM

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails