Thursday, December 2, 2010

MK - You look Marvelous!

I am going out this evening!

  "Where to", you ask?

Well, I have been invited to a Mary Kay party! I said this to my Aunt this afternoon and she remarked,
   "They're still around?"

Yup, and I get dinner and a makeover out of the deal. Sweet! I expect to be dolled up finer than anything by the end of the evening! Going to be gorgeous, so if you'll excuse me, I am going to change into something sexy to complement my anticipated makeover.

Ready for my photo shoot!

Have a lovely evening all! and babies...
YOU look mahvellous!!!



*Picture found at Flickriver

7 comments:

  1. Mary Kay parties can be fun. I love the free food and wine.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a full dinner at the Ramada (but I have to say it wasn't much to sniff at). An evening out is always a treat though. I had fun Jannie & Brian!

    ReplyDelete
  3. never gone to one of those parties- have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok people, I just have to tell you a little story about my MK party. We got our blurp about Mary Kay. Wee! We were introduced to the makeup. Wooo! We cleansed our faces and applied makeup according to our colour palettes and voila - we were pretty! Yes well, by the time I got home, I noticed that my eyes were a little pink. I removed the makeup, put on some of my own cream to alleviate any dryness, checked my FB, emails, a few of my favourite blogs and went to bed. When I woke up in the morning - HORRORS! I attempted to open my eyes, only to find them half-swelled shut! ACK!!! You see I have sensitive skin. Yeah, I guess I forgot to mention that to our consultant. I am almost back to normal now, but spent all day tapping around my eye sockets hoping to get the swelling to go down. Beauty queen -I AM NOT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Kkrige, dahling, that photo is stunning...I am blinded by such beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah Timoteo! If only such beauty could have prevailed!! Alas, it is a good thing my first photo has blinded you, as you would have plumb fainted away today.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails