Friday, April 8, 2011

Hot Stuff

He reached out. His eyes sparked with promise. He wanted me. Needed me.  The moment was ours, alone. Would I acquiesce? Would I give myself to him? 

I felt weak in the knees and my heart fluttered .

“Would you like to enter to win an iPad?”

I shook my head, as I walked away.

$$$

Whew, that was a close one. My companion at the Home and Garden show remarked that many eyes followed me today. While the promise in the eyes of this young man seemed brazen, it was the 70+ year old that asked me to come back to visit him again. Feeling like hot stuff after that forward approach. 

Oh, and my encounter today just happens to be a scant 55 words for my friend the G-Man. He got my head thinking with his crazy post today.

7 comments:

  1. wow. how did you resist the ipad? just the though makes me...makes me...ok enough already...lol...nice play k! have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Brian: As I said to my aunt, "his pheromones were on overdrive and freaked me out!"

    Her response?
    "You're going to have to get over that!"

    Maybe another day I'll get me that iPad Bri :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...I'd do just about anything for an iPad... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. " it was the 70+ year old that asked me to come back to visit him again. Feeling like hot stuff after that forward approach."

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Too funny, Katherine!

    Your post title instantly reminded me of the Donna Summers song, HOT STUFF!!!

    You GO, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remind you of a 70 year old man?
    I guess I don't have far to go!
    Thank you for the late contribution Kat.
    I'm Honoured....(sp. hehehehe)
    Thanks for playing, and have a Kick Ass Week-End

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Me: Hah! I guess I am just a little too timid for my own good some days.

    @Ron: He was selling bulbs and was very smarmy Ron. It was cute, but I just don't think that the general population would get over the age gap (GOLD DIGGER!!) Oh well, I seem to have a thing with the senior set. Hot stuff indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @G-Man: "I remind you of a 70 year old man?"

    OH NO! Bwahaha. Sorry G. That is not what I meant at all! Silly "Old" coot! :P
    It was more the link to you and your STDs and the attention I was getting.

    Ummm, that really doesn't sound much better I guess does it? Oh well. Does it make you feel any better that you were likened to STDs or Old men?
    (snort!)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails