Saturday, April 9, 2011

Saturday's Email of the Week: Three Things About Me

So this week I am going to work my "Saturday's Email of the Week" a little differently. I received this email from two people this week, and thought perhaps I would share it here with you. I am sure you have all seen it in emails, or as a stipulation to accept an award out here in the blogosphere. Well, no awards today, but you get a little snapshot of ME; 

A. Three things I am called - Mommy, Katherine, Kat

B. Three places I have been – Africa, Europe, Costa Rica (or if you want more specific, how about Luxembourg, Zambia & Vancouver Island)

C. Three things I love to watch - the ocean, a stream, my children laughing ( can I get an AWwww!)

D. Three places I have been to today - (I am cheating as I scheduled this. Can't you tell by the time? I am probably still in bed!! Deal with it!) the bathroom, the kitchen, back to bed

E. Three people who regularly email me –  my Mom, Corrie, Melissa

F. Three things I love to eat - lobster, crab, pie (yum, thinking midnight snack now!)

G. Three people I think will respond - I am betting on Brian, Ron and maybe Corrie (but I will try to respond to anyone else that does!)

H: Three things I am looking forward to  - dinner with neighbours tonight,  camping this summer, sleeping in (zzzz...)

I. Three hobbies -gardening, writing poetry, chasing my children to bed

J. Three Favourite animals - cats, dogs, snakes

Here's what you're supposed to do... and please do not spoil the fun. Hit forward, delete my answers and type in your answers. Then send this to a few good friends or family INCLUDING the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn something about each other.
 
BE yourself, everyone else is ALREADY taken!!!
**

Well, as far as the bottom section, I didn't send it along and I don't expect you to go sending off mass emails to everyone you know, but I thought it might be fun to share. If you've got a list of threes, let me know a little bit more about you in your comment, or link up with your own! I am hoping to be outdoors for the better part of the day, as the weather looks like it just might finally decide to relent and allow us some Spring. About time! 

Happy Saturday!


8 comments:

  1. ok i want lobster and crab now...smiles. nice little bit about you...knew a lot of it...europe, nice...you have been everywhere i want to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three things I love to eat: pasta, twizzlers, dark chocolate.

    Have a faaaaaaaaaaabulous day outdoors, Kat!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Brian: Yup, world traveller. Ahem. These days I don't get much past the end of the driveway though. Oh well.

    What's for dinner at your place tonight? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ron: I will join you in the pasta & dark chocolate for dessert, but you can keep the twizzlers Ron. I remember your post about them though. Pretty funny.

    You have a super weekend too Ronnie Jolie! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gimme a minute...I'll have a reply on my site. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Me: ha ha! I was right. Three people to repond, BRC. Love you guys! My besties of the bloggies. And C, you rock for playing along. I wish you could join me in my late night beer this eve. Cheers to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Mama Zen: I bet that we would enjoy a nice glass of vino together then as well MZ!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails