Saturday, June 4, 2011

Saturday's Email of the Week: Who has this kind of time on their hands?

Saturday's Email of the Week
Happy Saturday all! I am traipsing around the nation this weekend, but queued up a video for you to enjoy while I am gone. As was noted in the email from P., these boys have a little too much time on their hands, but we can just sit back and marvel at how their brains work. Quite impressive, I have to say. I bet it took a long time to put together, but the evidence is there in their jumpers.

And they have a good message to boot;
OK - Go: This too shall pass...

4 comments:

  1. I love a good Bloomburg machine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant!
    I love how the whole thing got started manually with that red truck and how the tinkling glasses became part of the sound track.
    *big smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that was terrific. I feel better already, don't you?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails