Saturday, June 11, 2011

Saturday's Email of the Week: Who's Got Talent?

Saturday's Email of the Week

Hello my friends! It has been a busy week for me. Lots of writing, although not much in my personal stash I have to admit. The heat here was wicked hot Tuesday and Wednesday, but dropped way down yesterday and today. All over the place, but at least it is finally beginning to look like summer. The kids have been bugging me to get our new pool set up, but now I must wait for a nice day again. As it is the weekend, rain is forecast for the day. That will forestall strawberry picking too, I'm sure. Oh well, good excuse to clean I guess. Ugh...


On that note, I will share a talented video that popped into my inbox this week. You know if you ever have anything that you think might me laugh, ponder or pause, send me a line. Maybe your email will be featured next Saturday.



Have a great weekend all!

4 comments:

  1. *thunderous applause*

    Katherine, this video was freakin' faaaaaaaabulous!!!! OMG, that puppet is so dang cute. I loved when he picked his nose!!!

    I give this guy 10 stars!

    Yes, it's hot here too. However, this weekend it's suppose to get a bit cooler. Yup, raining here too.

    Have a great weekend, my friend. And thanks for the awesome morning laugh!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ron: Darn! That is the second time that pictures I brought over haven't worked. They were pretty ingenious too. They were images of shopping bags with great pictures on them; lady carrying a bag & the image on the bag looked like her in sexy undies, a child that appeared to be holding the hand of whomever was carrying the bag, a car door (from VW), an old guy with eyes closed that when you picked up the strings of the bag, it turned into a noose.

    Anyways. Yes, the video was pretty amazing. I love when he hit the puppetmaster too! 10 stars indeed Ron!

    Enjoy the cooler temps there Ron & I will talk to you later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mama Zen: It made me laugh. People send me the strangest things, I swear!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails