Saturday, October 15, 2011

Saturday's Email of the Week: Not For the Faint of Heart

Saturday's Email of the Week

Ok, I am going to pick on a certain retail store today. See if you can guess what it is before you watch the video. While I have been known to shop there before, I can't help but pass along these gems. I am sure some of you have seen snippets of this, but I am feeling nasty and am going to share anyway. I am going to start with a picture (that just makes me want to pee myself, but also makes me kind of sad),


then I am going to jump to this video. This just makes me want to either wet myself or run screaming for the hills, never to shop there again (unless I pick up some hot pink spandex that is slashed enough to show off all of my 50 tattoos, hickeys and bruises collected on my trailer trash body - NOT!)

 

Did I warn you to put down your coffee cup this morning? Oops, sorry. Well, have a lovely weekend folks. I am road tripping again today. Off to the Big Smoke with a certain someone to take in some dinner, music and hopefully dancing. The best part is that it is minus kids! Woohoo!!!!! See ya!

7 comments:

  1. Uh Huh...
    Going to dinner with Corrie eh?
    Hoser!
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwhahahahhhahhahaa!

    LOVED the video, Katherine! OMG...that was FLAWLESS! We have one in Philly, but it's too far for me to get to. I so miss shopping at Walmart, just for the scenery - HA!

    LOVED the 'hand' sign picture!

    Have a wonderful Saturday, my friend. And thanks for the great morning laugh!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. errr...i need another shower...haha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My...funny video! However my eyes are ow complaining that I exposed them to such inages.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @G-Man: Oh Galen, we had a blast! Decided that we would bus it, so that no one would have to worry about having a few bevvies and everything just aligned up perfect from there! Awesome meal, lots of catching up & general conversation, plus an amazing show, where we were only about six people away from Sam Beam. Woohoo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Ron: I loved that sign too! And the video was too scary/funny not to share. Hope you had a great weekend Ron!

    @Brian: A mental flush of the brain my good man. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails