Saturday, December 17, 2011

Saturday's Email of the Week: Friends Forever

Saturday's Email of the Week



Day sped away 
gym, glowing games & gabbing girls
friends ♥ forever
~

I have a very good friend of mine visiting today, so have been away from the computer. Wonderful, but I noticed that I didn't have anything prepared for you. Ack! As I have spent many an hour laughing, giggling and chatting the night and day away, this little joke is all that I have come up with on last notice. You are lucky that I love you all and am willing to share this little Christmas present that I got.

Merry Christmas ladies!

(Pst. Shall I send him your way when I am done with him Ron?)


Santa sent me an email stating he's tired of delivering toys.  That he's too old to be flying all night across the globe and that starting this Christmas, he's sending his son, Santa Jr. . . .   
HO HO HO . . . .
Merry Christmas my dear friends, behave so that Santa Jr. goes down your . . .chimney  :)

5 comments:

  1. oy...

    does he have a sister perhaps that also delivers? smiles.

    glad you are having a great day with a friend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. O-kaaaaay, then. Ho ho ho indeed. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Brian: Sorry Brian, I couldn't resist. I will put the good word in for you though. :D


    @Patti: Maybe I will just get one of these instead of the car Patti? What do you think that I should wish for more? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must have posted this while I was napping... :) Here's hoping Santa Jr pays you a nice, long visit this year...

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Mijayami: Yup.

    My fingers are crossed tight for that one!!!

    (come on Santa. I've been good!)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails