Saturday, December 24, 2011

Saturday's Email of the Week: Dreaming of a White Christmas

Saturday's Email of the Week

Twas the night before Christmas
and I've still lots to do
So I'll leave you with comics
while I vacuum & mop too.

The cookies are baked
and presents, well mostly wrapped
Next, onto the bedroom
where fresh sheets shall be slapped.

As time, it is fading
I cannot stay long
but I wish you holiday greetings
and hope good health keeps you strong

Now back to my turmoil
and the basement of horror
but Santa bells will soon free me
from any more work tomorrow.

Merry Christmas my friends!
I fear that the only snow I will see this Christmas is the snow in these cartoons
So, while I can't get the kids to make some of these crazy snowmen
I am sure I can keep them busy doing something
Here's hoping your holidays 
are merry and bright

Love
Katherine
















9 comments:

  1. calvin and hobbes is the best!!! i want snow too! i hope that you have a very merry christmas K!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Calvin and Hobbes!!!!!

    AWESOME cartoons, Katherine!

    And AWESOME poem! You are soooooo clever!

    Wishing you a beautiful Christmas, dear friend!

    (((( Katherine ))))

    Much X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, what a great poem. And fun cartoons!!

    Merry Christmas to you too.

    Much love to you and yours.

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Brian: A very green Christmas this year, I'm afraid. Hope it was still cheery & bright for you though Brian. Hugs

    @Mama Zen: All the best to you and yours Mama! Hope Santa is good to you & baby puppy

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Ron: Not sure how I fit in a Christmas poem with all the chaos that swirled around these parts that day, but I am glad you appreciated the effort. Sounds like your day was a lot slower and right up your alley.

    Big hugs to you my friend
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. @G-Man: Merry Christmas Galen. Hope Santa was good to you too. Peace to you & yours. Did you get my Christmas present to you? (Christmas goose!)

    @Jannie: Ms Funster of much funsterment. I am thrilled to see you and am confused as to why YOU got the Christmas snow!! I realize that you might have a little pull with your Canadian roots, but that just isn't fair Jannie! We don't even have proper ice in the puddles here. :(

    In the spirit of sharing, I hope you enjoyed it though & got to throw a snowball or two. Happy ho ho!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I miss Calvin and Hobbes. Thanks for the flashback.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails