Saturday, December 10, 2011

Saturday's Email of the Week: Hurry Love

Saturday's Email of the Week
 
Happy Saturday my friends. The week fairly flew by, it seemed. The blur is hard to even stop and put a finger on. There was a Holiday concert at school, which entailed a quick visit from Grandma and Grandpa for the show. I lounged at the salon, shopped till I dropped and made time for coffee with friends on more than one occasion. I might have got a little bit of work done, but it feels like it was despite myself. Who has time to work with a date at the museum, a visit from the window repair man and SNOW to appreciate! This weekend isn't going to slow down much either, as a Christmas tree hunting we shall go, followed by some hard-core decorating of our prize. Welcome to the hustle bustle of the holidays, I guess. How about taking 2 minutes for a chuckle before you throw yourself into the rest of your weekend? It just seems appropriate too, what with a few dates under my belt as of late. And NO, there is nothing to tell yet, but you will be the first to know, I'm sure. Cheers!
 


6 comments:

  1. HILARIOUS video clip, Katherine!

    HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

    I've seen this guy on other videos and he's fantastic!

    Thanks for the great Saturday morning chuckle!

    Yes, I know what you mean - this week just flew by. And the next two weeks for me are going to fly by even faster.

    Have a great weekend, and I hope you find an awesome Christmas tree, my friend!

    X

    P.S. please send some SNOW our way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wasn't until I asked myself why those four people in headsets weren't laughing, and looked so totally confused. Then I got it. And it became really funny. The Brits are too funny.

    P.S. I'm wondering if your poem "What If" was inspired by the date at the museum... or the window repairman. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice...have a great time tree hunting...and the christmas show i bet was fun...smiles...thanks for the chuckles this morning as well k

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ron: I would love to send snow to you for a white Christmas, but I think that we will both have to talk to Santa about that! Expecting rain later this week. Not Christmasy at all! Hope you can keep smiling for all your holiday shoppers Ron. Sending peace and patience your way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Patti: It wasn't the window repair man Patti! Haha :D

    And yes, the museum was a lot of fun with nice company. I will leave it at that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Brian: Well, it was a bit of a road trip, but we got the prettiest tree ever (not sure if I say that every year or not, but who cares?). We got hot apple cider, candy canes and Mama got a workout from dragging the tree a mile back to the vehicle. whew! Hope you & yours are well Brian.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails